Sunday 8 April 2012

@GBApodcast extract selection help!


Hello people who listen to Getting Better Acquainted,

I am submitting some extracts from 2011's episodes of GBA to something and I was wondering if any of you could recommend episodes or even bits of episodes that stood out to you?

Which episodes did you enjoy the most?

Was there anything people have said in episodes that have stood out or stuck with you?

Do you have favourite GBA moments and what are they if you do?

We are specifically talking about episodes that aired in 2011 which means anything in episode 1 - episode 36. Although feedback on other episodes is still welcomed :-)

I'd be so grateful for any suggestions. You can reply on this blog, tweet me, comment on facebook or email me at GBApodcast[at]gmail[dot]com with any suggestions, responses or thoughts.

Thanks for your time.

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment